Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Internship

I am Md.Shahinur Rahman. I live in Bangladesh. I am studying at Daffodil International University. At this moment i am doing internship at Spectrum Engineering Consortium Limited. Web address is www.spectrum-bd.com. My Internship's title is "Testing in software development house". 


What is software testing?

Software testing is a process of gathering information by making observation and comparing them to expectation.


Why software testing is important?
  •     To discover defects.
  •     To avoid user detecting problems
  •     To prove that the software has no faults
  •      To learn about the reliability of the software.
  •      To avoid being sued by customers
  •      To ensure that product works as user expected.
  •      To stay in business  
I think software testing is very important task for a software development house because without testing we can not get accurate output. We should fix all possible bugs before final release.   

No comments:

Post a Comment